Teacher (2 days per week)
Thanks for starting an application. We recommend you take a look at the questions, prepare your answers and paste them in (limiting your responses to 200 words per question). You can then upload your Bio or CV. You are welcome to also include a cover letter at the same time. We are receiving applications up until 30 June 2019.
1. What is something innovative you have created or been part of in the last two years?
2. What do you see as the past, present and future of education?
3. What are the most useful things we can teach our children?
4. Tell us about some things you feel really 'sparked' by, and how you have applied them to your life
5. Is your teacher registration with NSW Education Standards Authority or another State/Territory authority?
7. Please select the teaching qualifications you hold:
9. Can you teach music or art?
6. Is your teacher registration full or provisional?
8. Have you worked in a progressive or democratic school setting?